Hardin County General Hospital Clinic was added to the hospital in an effort to better serve the community. The Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. The Clinic accepts all patients without discrimination based upon race, color, creed, national origin, ability to pay, or other grounds unrelated to the individuals need for service. It is staffed with 3 physicians, and three nurse practitioners.
Services offered include:
· Family practice
· Daycare, sports and school physicals
· Pre-employment/employment physicals
· Department of Transportation physicals
· Therapeutic Injections
· Referrals to specialists
· Well baby checks
· Child and adult immunizations
The clinic has a pharmacy assistance program which helps those in need obtain their medications and accepts Medicare, Medicaid, and all third party insurances.
We ask that if you must cancel an appointment that you do so AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and at least 24 hours in advance. This policy ensures that all patients be seen and receive services in a timely manner.
Our friendly staff is always willing to be of service to you and your family.
Call 618-285-2800 for an appointment today!
Hardin County Clinic Patient Information
What do I bring to my appointment?
· Valid Insurance Card
· All pill bottles including: prescription medications (even if empty), supplements, over the counter medications.
Do you collect co-pays?
· Yes, co-pays will be collected at the time of service.
How do I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
· We ask that you let us know in advance if you cannot make it to your appointment. Call our office at (618)285-2800 and our staff will cancel or reschedule for you.
New patients need to arrive 30 minutes early for your first appointment.
DOT physical’s need to arrive 30 minutes early for your appointment.
If you have any further questions about our facility, feel free to call and our staff will help you!